National Mortgage Lender serves as a go-to advocate for ordinary Americans, providing capital and advice to hundreds of thousands of homeowners
ATLANTA (PRWEB) February 16, 2022
AmeriSave Mortgage Company, one of the nation’s fastest growing private mortgage direct lender, today announced that it has funded more than $36 billion in loan volume in 2021; a 49% increase over 2020. AmeriSave funded nearly 130,000 refinance and purchase loans, representing an increase of 38.6% in refinance loans and 628.5% in purchase loans . Since the company’s launch in 2002, AmeriSave has helped more than 664,000 borrowers realize their dream of homeownership through the refinance and purchase process, totaling approximately $115 billion in loan volume.
“While we are incredibly proud of the number of customers we have helped over the past year, we are even more excited about what we can do for them in the days and years to come,” said Mike Berte, President and COO of AmeriSave Mortgage. Society. “By staying at the forefront of digital mortgages, AmeriSave continues to be a technology leader within the industry, setting the stage for record profitability as we continually invest to expand our offerings and services.”
AmeriSave has been named #1 by LendingTree for Customer Satisfaction for the past five consecutive quarters (Q3 2020-Q3 2021), and continues to champion every individual on the path to homeownership and financial success. AmeriSave continues to expand its services with a continuous focus on innovation and adaptability. An intentional disruption that enabled the AmeriSave team to deliver even more savings and benefits directly to customers.
In 2021, AmeriSave launched several new business units to meet the growing needs of its customers:
- AmeriSave Wholesale Mortgage Solutions (AWMS): Launched in June, using proprietary processing and underwriting technology called AUSSIE, AmeriSave has enabled its more than 750 brokers to consistently close loans in 7-10 days. AWMS has funded over $1.3 billion in its first six months of operation, making it one of the fastest growing wholesale lenders in the industry.
- AmeriSave Retail Lending: Since August, AmeriSave has been expanding the company’s retail model in local markets across the country to better serve customers who want an in-person retail experience. In the first four months, AmeriSave Retail established 43 branches, recruited 126 loan officers, grossing $204 million per month in production volume.
- AmeriSave Solar: Launched in May, AmeriSave Solar helps customers control rising energy costs by switching to renewable energy. This program quickly gained traction, demonstrating consumers’ strong appetite for a better way to power their homes.
- AmeriSave Realty, LLC: Launched in September, AmeriSave Realty makes it easier for customers to find a leading real estate agent in their local market, using a nationwide network of trusted and experienced partners. This provides immense value to customers who already trust the AmeriSave team and helps build lasting customer relationships while developing partnerships with successful agents.
In addition, AmeriSave introduced several new customer-centric initiatives over the past year:
- RefiNow helps low-income homeowners who still haven’t taken advantage of historically low close and refinanced rates by providing a credit for refundable appraisal fees.
- A fully immersive Spanish-language experience to help customers in their native language and ensure all owners can benefit from AmeriSave’s low rates, streamlined application process, and excellent customer service
- Lock and Shop offers homebuyers the ability to shop for a home with peace of mind. This program not only helps buyers know what they can afford, but also gives them the freedom to find their dream home without worrying about a fluctuating rate.
- The AmeriSave Certified Approval Letter, often referred to as the second best thing after a cash offer, gives buyers a competitive advantage over other buyers.
“2022 welcomes AmeriSave’s 20th anniversary, so it’s an exciting start. We are very proud of the path AmeriSave has blazed over the past 20 years and we are equally excited about what the future holds,” continued Berte.
Known as a pioneer in digital origination, AmeriSave makes it easy to complete the loan process online and offers low rates for its various products, including conventional, jumbo, FHA, VA, and USDA loans. Many AmeriSave customers choose to “self-serve” all or most of their loan transactions with its intuitive software that dramatically speeds up and reduces the cost of producing a loan. In turn, AmeriSave passes those savings on to thousands of customers every month in the form of great rates.
To learn more about AmeriSave or apply for available positions, please visit https://www.amerisave.com/.
About AmeriSave Mortgage Company
Founded in 2002, AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation is a leading mortgage lender best known for pioneering the first truly digital mortgage experience for borrowers. With six major lending centers located across the United States, AmeriSave is a Direct-to-Consumer Lender, Equal Housing Lender, licensed in 49 states and approved by DC, FNMA, FHLMC, GNMA. For more information, visit amerisave.com. NMLS ID #1168.
For the original version on PRWeb, visit: https://www.prweb.com/releases/amerisave_mortgage_corporation_closes_record_breaking_year_helping_nearly_130_000_borrowers_totaling_36_billion_in_loan_volume/prweb18503632.htm